Sunday, September 10, 2006

Personal spiritual statement

I believe that I have a soul and that the universe has a soul and that my goal in this life is for my soul to become one with the soul of the universe.

To do this I need to:

- Keep this ultimate destination in mind at all times
- immerse myself in the present moment
- remain detached from outside events
- live a simple life
- cultivate love for everyone and everything
- take some quiet time for meditation practice every day
- experience piece of mind and body as often as possible
- experience life in its fullness
- remember that I am love
- being here now
- checking each thought that comes into my mind to make sure it is inline with these principles
- be free
- experience the eternity of time and the infinity of space in every moment
- understand that allo is one and that everything I perceive is part of myself
- move beyond mistaken comcepts and see clearly
- see that life is in a continual, constant transformation and flux
- remove all barriers in my personality
- have a naturally settled mind
- understand my true nature
- have a clear mind and a clean heart
be free from desire and fear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home